Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sterling and Mahrez is easily better than Sancho. He’s good but he’s playing against significantly worse opponents. Sterling and Mahrez would easily get 20+ goals in the Bundesliga
Not sure Sterling is easily better than Sancho. Ok, Sterling’s numbers are very good overall but technically the 21 year old Sancho is already levels above Sterling.

Im not saying he made the wrong choice, he's clearly had a very good few years since leaving us but he must have been watching his old teammate Phil last night thinking what if.

He left because he wanted it all now, he's certainly made a name for himself and in demand but he's won nothing yet, his place at the euros isn't even secure and he's now waiting for a lesser club than City to come in with the money to take him up a level. Meanwhile, Phil has already won everything in the English game, is about to play in a champions league final and is a certain starter at the euros unless southgate is brain dead. Thanks to Foden, he's turned out to be a great gift to our academy for anybody considering getting out to be an instant star.

i think he is the player dortmund sacrifice this year for the money, haaland is special, Bellingham is special, Sancho is merely very good but currently has a special price tag.

He's not coming back here he will end up either a rag or a dipper

100%. You suffer from shiny new toy syndrome. Sterling would 100% get 20+ goals a season in the Bundesliga

KDB replicate his numbers from Bundesliga to PL
Same thing with Luis Suarez when he moved from Ajax to Liverpool
Bruno Fernandes as well
Haaland from Austria to Germany

And I am sure there many players who kept performing regardless of which league they came from

KDB replicate his numbers from Bundesliga to PL
Same thing with Luis Suarez when he moved from Ajax to Liverpool
Bruno Fernandes as well
Haaland from Austria to Germany

And I am sure there many players who kept performing regardless of which league they came from
Still doesn’t change the fact that Sterling would outshine Sanchos numbers in the Bundesliga

Still doesn’t change the fact that Sterling would outshine Sanchos numbers in the Bundesliga

You're confusing the word 'fact' with 'opinion'. It's something we'll never know because there's no way Raheem would take the necessary pay cut to play in Germany.

In my opinion, having seen plenty of both players, Jadon Sancho is a more direct and clinical player than Raheem, he's a confident finisher and isn't scared to take his man on.
On the evidence of the last few months, Raheem lacks confidence when faced by anything other than a tap-in and to be honest, I sometimes doubt that he could beat a carpet, let alone a defender.

Im not saying he made the wrong choice, he's clearly had a very good few years since leaving us but he must have been watching his old teammate Phil last night thinking what if.

He left because he wanted it all now, he's certainly made a name for himself and in demand but he's won nothing yet, his place at the euros isn't even secure and he's now waiting for a lesser club than City to come in with the money to take him up a level. Meanwhile, Phil has already won everything in the English game, is about to play in a champions league final and is a certain starter at the euros unless southgate is brain dead. Thanks to Foden, he's turned out to be a great gift to our academy for anybody considering getting out to be an instant star.

i think he is the player dortmund sacrifice this year for the money, haaland is special, Bellingham is special, Sancho is merely very good but currently has a special price tag.

He's not coming back here he will end up either a rag or a dipper
"Im not saying he made the wrong choice, he's clearly had a very good few years since leaving us but he must have been watching his old teammate Phil last night thinking what if."

He Sancho went to Germany became a star at Dortmund and a full England International, and is valued in the 10s of millions.

He will have no regrets, no jealousy whatsoever.

He backed his talent and proved himself, Jadon Sancho is not a Man City fan boy, we were a employee of his for a short time, nothing more.

He’s exactly just the kind of attacker that we need.

In my opinion I think he’d be far more effective than Sterling. More assists, goals and directness, and more confidence and belief which is a big part of what we lack in some areas of the team. I think Sancho would be an outstanding signing and I really wish we were interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.