Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have a player for me just as good as Sancho maybe better in Mason Greenwood who played on the right few times last season is Sancho an upgrade on him? Maybe he will push Sancho to perform he certainly improves the scum squad!

I asked this yesterday and will again today with context added

He has signed for some bum club so isn't a transfer target so not relevent in this forum
He isn't a city player or just played against us so not relevent in the main or player forums
He has,'t been caught shagging a goat or charlied up in a bus shelter or been asked out on an imaginary date by a MILF so no place for him in off topic
He hasn't decided to run for Trafford council of feed the homeless so irrelevent to the politics forum.

So why is this load of shite thread still unlocked.

Talk about the **** where he belongs in the rags thread he isn't worthy of a thread of his own anymore.

Last edited:
Technically spot on, fast, strong, not even a little stupid. Cry all you want kids, shout and scream, the world doesn't care about your feelings, and it won't do anything to stop him being a major player for Utd and England for a decade.
Ha, ha.... No.

You only have to look at how many 'next Grorge Best wonderkids' that the Rag's have signed in the last 25 to know that is highly unlikely. R****y is perhaps the only one and even he wasn't that special.

I don't think Sancho starts last night if Saka's available and I wouldn't think he'll start on Wednesday regardless. He's a luxury player, apart from one brief moment (which Jenas never shut up about) he offered little going forward, shot when he should've probably passed and offered even less defensively. If Saka's still not fit on Wednesday I'd rather see Raz on the rhs and either Grealish or Foden on the left. Denmark will test us far more than Ukraine did and everyone will need to put a shift in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.