Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
just asking mate as your recent posts seem to be very pro Chelsea so just wondered.

I don’t see how I was pro Chelsea. I just stated they have shit players currently and are in need of strengthening. I would say the same thing about United. Despite having bought Fernandes they are still piss poor and need players on the wings. Sancho being a big Chelsea fan makes me think they are the logical choice for him.

We wouldn’t roll out the red carpet for him like those two would, so I doubt he would sign for us.

His dad is the key.

On that front, we have no rival.

Pep just needs to say yes.

I know somebody who knows him relatively well, he has little interest in playing for United.

Chelsea is the main preference.

Cant see Chelsea buying him if they have Ziyech, Pulisic, Hudson Adoi and Willian though. Surely they would be looking to spend big for a centre forward not another winger.

Lets hope Chelsea finish 5th then. That should knock that move on the head.

Carlo and Everton are my favourites for 4th as it stands anyway.

Is he even that good ???

Patrick Roberts is just as good or if not better

dumbfounded.gif

Probably taken the bait.........

I’ve just read the article in The Sun - Sancho to join in massive snub to City blah blah blah.

Anyone who has read Pep’s comments on Sancho will be in no doubt that as long as Pep is at City Sancho is not wanted and is not coming back. I think we will just be pleased with the 15% of the sell on price.

He's about to morph into a good player, no doubt about that. The Bundesliga might not be at the same level than the Premier league, but still, his numbers are quite impressing for such a young lad. It makes me wonder why the club didn't keep an option to buy him back for a fixed fee. Now, it would be silly to pay 100m for him (the alleged fee demanded by Dortmund for the lad) after letting him go earlier. The natural conclusion has to be that Pep and Txiki won't look to take him back.

I for one wouldn't be surprised to see him stay at Dortmund, simply because no club will want to take him. Well, apart from the red neighbours of course, out of pure desperation, haha!... But would he want to join them? It's very unlikely in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.