Jadon Sancho

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by Bpughh, 27 Sep 2019.

1. Kokonut1307

Kokonut1307

I don’t see how I was pro Chelsea. I just stated they have shit players currently and are in need of strengthening. I would say the same thing about United. Despite having bought Fernandes they are still piss poor and need players on the wings. Sancho being a big Chelsea fan makes me think they are the logical choice for him.

We wouldn’t roll out the red carpet for him like those two would, so I doubt he would sign for us.

2. waspish

waspish

How good really is he when you have to win every game under pressure

RayCTID and salfordbluetrue like this.
  3. domalino

domalino

Lets hope Chelsea finish 5th then. That should knock that move on the head.

Carlo and Everton are my favourites for 4th as it stands anyway.

4. [​IMG]

Probably taken the bait.........

5. cjn

cjn

Ah come on now, if you're gonna make posts like this they can't be that obvious. Poor effort.

6. OntarioBlue

OntarioBlue

I’ve just read the article in The Sun - Sancho to join in massive snub to City blah blah blah.

Anyone who has read Pep’s comments on Sancho will be in no doubt that as long as Pep is at City Sancho is not wanted and is not coming back. I think we will just be pleased with the 15% of the sell on price.

7. Chief Tactician

Chief Tactician

He's about to morph into a good player, no doubt about that. The Bundesliga might not be at the same level than the Premier league, but still, his numbers are quite impressing for such a young lad. It makes me wonder why the club didn't keep an option to buy him back for a fixed fee. Now, it would be silly to pay 100m for him (the alleged fee demanded by Dortmund for the lad) after letting him go earlier. The natural conclusion has to be that Pep and Txiki won't look to take him back.

I for one wouldn't be surprised to see him stay at Dortmund, simply because no club will want to take him. Well, apart from the red neighbours of course, out of pure desperation, haha!... But would he want to join them? It's very unlikely in my opinion.

8. Ederson's smiley tattoo

Ederson's smiley tattoo

Team supported:
    Man city
    Unfortunately Sancho is

9. bluemoon32

bluemoon32

1. Sancho is good but nowhere near £100m good.
    2. No, Roberts isn't

RayCTID likes this.
  10. Sir Joe Aguero

Sir Joe Aguero

He absolutely is £100mil good. 24 goals 27 assists in 53 games is crazy for a 19 year-old.