Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
no not at all mate but if you or anyone went to academy games would know full well Sancho was the best player on park everytime!! so forget personality contest, sancho should have been in first team squad and would have been ahead of Sterling...

He's an astonishingly productive forward. He will always score goals and create them because of his incredibly high technical level, great pace and physicality, plus his great understanding of the game. He'll be excellent for any team. If we can get him, we should get him back in a heartbeat. He has an exceptionally high ceiling. It's quite mad to think he's still only 20.
I agree we let him go to Liverpool then it's going to be tough as shit, we let him go to Chelsea there back challenging if UTD blow everything on him which I can see then its madness on our behalf.

Take the medicine buy him back this year with him & Sterling it's a fucking unbelievable attack 1 big Sergio last season he could easily bang 30 goals to finish his glorious days as a blue.

Braff & Mahrez as back up wingers.

Move Bernardo inside with Kev, Gundagun, Rodri & Phil leaving Fernandinio to come in & play some important games keeping him fresh.

Add another top class CH into that team with a top notch LB we are set till next Summer where Haland will be our No 1 target hopefully

LB Alaba swap for Leroy
CH Ruben Dias 60m
RW Sancho 85m
RB Somedo 50m Cancelo money
RB Couto done out on loan
CH young kid from Paraguay done out on loan cant think of his name Aguillar?

Easy this

I agree we let him go to Liverpool then it's going to be tough as shit, we let him go to Chelsea there back challenging if UTD blow everything on him which I can see then its madness on our behalf.

Take the medicine buy him back this year with him & Sterling it's a fucking unbelievable attack 1 big Sergio last season he could easily bang 30 goals to finish his glorious days as a blue.

Braff & Mahrez as back up wingers.

Move Bernardo inside with Kev, Gundagun, Rodri & Phil leaving Fernandinio to come in & play some important games keeping him fresh.

Add another top class CH into that team with a top notch LB we are set till next Summer where Haland will be our No 1 target hopefully

LB Alaba swap for Leroy
CH Ruben Dias 60m
RW Sancho 85m
RB Somedo 50m Cancelo money
RB Couto done out on loan
CH young kid from Paraguay done out on loan cant think of his name Aguillar?

Easy this
Before anyone says fuck him he fucked off then no he done what he felt was best for him & guesscwhat he was fucking right.

Big balls on a young lad, he knows he was going to do it & he has.

And before anyone says it's only German League well yes but let's be honest there is a lot of shit in England also.

This kid is top draw & will be even better when hes 23-24 nevermind 26-29

Just think of this team come September.
Ederson
Somedo Dias Laporte Alaba
Rodri
Kev Bernardo
Sanch Sergio Sterling

Subs. No res keeper got Walker

Walker, Stones, Mendy, Gundagun, Foden, Mahrez & Jesus

Letting him go to any other PL side would be the biggest mistake we'll ever make.

Hes ridiculous. He has everything you need from a wide player. He carries the ball, has unbelievably good technical ability and can score too.

I'm not arsed that he left. If we allow him to go to United or Chelsea then it's a major fuck up.

Hes a signing for the next ten years.

Honestly I say forget about sancho. Let's just stick with the attacking players we have for now, and then make a move to buy back Leroy from Bayern in 2022.

I'm sure Leroy would be looking for a move after winning a couple bundesliga and we could even add Mahrez into the deal!!
Plus Leroy would have chemistry with the team already and click right away

It will be so awesome to see that Sterling Sané Wing combo again #urghh #TakeMeBack #17/18Wingers

/s

no not at all mate but if you or anyone went to academy games would know full well Sancho was the best player on park everytime!! so forget personality contest, sancho should have been in first team squad and would have been ahead of Sterling...

He was 17 When he left? He wouldn't sign a contract, even Khaldoon said he would be fast tracked, but if the player won't sign he won't sign.

As for ahead of Sterling at 17 nah mate. He didn't even start a Bundesliga game for Dortmund for nearly 5 month's even though he did well from the bench, and didn't score his first goal for Dortmund until April, 8 month's after his transfer.

if and probably when sancho
Honestly I say forget about sancho. Let's just stick with the attacking players we have for now, and then make a move to buy back Leroy from Bayern in 2022.

I'm sure Leroy would be looking for a move after winning a couple bundesliga and we could even add Mahrez into the deal!!
Plus Leroy would have chemistry with the team already and click right away

It will be so awesome to see that Sterling Sané Wing combo again #urghh #TakeMeBack #17/18Wingers

/s

wtf??? mr itk hahaha get bent lad

Sancho one of the biggest mistakes the club's made in recent years. No player is ever bigger than the club but should've done more. I don't hold any grudges and if he ends up at United or anywhere else in the Prem then it's a massive shame. Could definitely 20 goals 20 assists in the bundesliga by season end and yeah its a piss easy league for the big teams but its still not to be sniffed at especially at 19/20 years old. The kid can play and all we got was a poxy 8 mill and we'll probably get 10-15m on the sell on. Massive shame. Loved watching him and Raz tear it up for England and only wish it could be happening here as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.