Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep has said we won't be bringing him back according to James Ducker.

Just read he’s deleted the tweet, but...

Let’s just say Sancho wanted to come back but Pep didn’t want him. Pep then leaves after 12 months and we’re stuck with a lesser signing.

Is it in the best interest of City not to sign Sancho? I’d possibly argue Pep should be overruled if he’s not planning to stay.

I like what I see of Dwight McNeil
Always looks Burnley’s best player
Good left foot, fast, good dribbler
Probably be £40m....that’s the problem

Let’s just say Sancho wanted to come back but Pep didn’t want him. Pep then leaves after 12 months and we’re stuck with a lesser signing.

Is it in the best interest of City not to sign Sancho? I’d possibly argue Pep should be overruled if he’s not planning to stay.
I just said the same surly someone at the club should be,? who I don't know but if pep picks who he wants then goes nxt year?

Ducker broke the embargo and had to delete it. Was obviously so excited at the excitement he was giving United supporters.

The point of your post is spot on. Pep again has been too public about Sancho. He shouldn’t be doing that if he’s not committed beyond next season. And the club should be using their heads.

I would imagine that the main reason behind our lack of interest would be his wage demands. Already on £190k a week at Dortmund, so would probably want KDB/Sterling money, which would be problematic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.