Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't though, that's exactly why we need someone like Sancho. There we nine league games and an FA Cup semi where we didn't outscore everyone. We're great when we go a goal or two up, but if chances aren't going in we seem to lack someone this season to break into that parked bus. We need searing pace.

Agree about the defence though.
Genuine Q: Why do you need searing pace when all the opposition players are camped in a third of the playing field. There’s no place to run. If we played and sit back and break style I would agree.
Movement and trickery needed (silvaesque), oh and a CB

Genuine Q: Why do you need searing pace when all the opposition players are camped in a third of the playing field. There’s no place to run. If we played and sit back and break style I would agree.
I agree. Last year, after Sane tore utd apart at the swamp, I was keen to see him in the team at Burnley on the Saturday, but he was pretty ineffective because they defended so deeply.
Pace is key against teams who come on to us but they are few and far between.

I agree. Last year, after Sane tore utd apart at the swamp, I was keen to see him in the team at Burnley on the Saturday, but he was pretty ineffective because they defended so deeply.
Pace is key against teams who come on to us but they are few and far between.
Pep likes his teams mobile, interchangeable and tricky so teams can’t maintain a structure of defence. Just need to solve keeping the back door shut against breakaway pace.

Sterling and Sane both did / do well with us and both are very quick but not particularly tricky.

Sterling and Sane both did / do well with us and both are very quick but not particularly tricky.
They are fast but it wasn’t/isn’t their blistering pace that made them so effective especially sane who really does have the ability to dribble. Packed defenses don’t help, i will concede a turn of pace over 5m essential to have

bagpuss.jpg

Yet another all eggs in one basket, d1ck measuring, transfer for Man U in the pipeline, and SLY Sports hardly covering anything else.

United are going to launch money at this transfer IMO and overpay by a considerable margin, then a week later when we buy a player for 40 million we'll get the old trope that we're inflating prices etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.