Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, with Sancho, Greenwood and (to a lesser extent, imo) Rashford, they will have ridiculous front 3. Sancho and Greenwood especially are two of the very best attacking players at their ages in the world.

With such a massive fees also comes high wage. Even 200k will be obnoxious for a 20 year old and he may probably ask for something in the range of 250-300k. This thing is not self sustaining. I feel Mbappe is paid way to much and he is 10 times the player Sancho is. I forsee the rags crashing and burning with these high wages to most of their players.

Sancho is already on £190k a week mate.

He’ll be looking for a significant upgrade on his salary.

£300k a week minimum. Probably a lot more.

Everyone they sign they have a free run at due to paying 25m more than the true value
Mentality of the team is big time Charlie’s and a culture of not winning is now well embedded

Well let’s be honest and admit that we’re both going to be a tad biased in that regard. ;-)

If we’re going to try to be objective, however the first sentence could apply equally to Foden, and who knows how long Guardiola will be with us. We can either view Sancho as impatient or we can see him as someone who was confident in his own abilities and willing to back himself. He now has experience of working under Bosz, Stoker, and Favre, so a wider range of perspectives, and he’s a talented boy so will learn from good players because he’s going to be playing at top teams.

As you say, time will tell.

Those managers are not Pep Guardiola though, are they? And the good players Sancho has learnt from are not de Bruyne, Silva, Aguero...either. Foden has been patient and I'd say clever. He worked hard to raise his ceiling while Sancho and others were dreaming of quick success and big money.

Just look at shrek.

Broke into the first team at a very young age, played relentlessly by the pisscan after moving to the the swamp, but was finished as a top-level pro by the time he was 28.

There is a lot to be said for introducing a young lad gradually to the game, as Pep has done with Phil.
Not sure Rooney will care too much tbf he won the lot unfortunately

Well the wankfest is to be expected and kind of serves them well too as these player start to think themselves as the saviours of football. Look at Pogba, how good he used to perform for Juventus where Pirlo and Buffon were the alpha dogs. In England every fucking pass of his is made into a big deal, the fucker is as inconsistent as they come and gets paid more than 350k for turning up once in 5 games. Hope this continues with all their players.
I can live with a few headlines and clicks if it means we win and compete the league every year

With such a massive fees also comes high wage. Even 200k will be obnoxious for a 20 year old and he may probably ask for something in the range of 250-300k. This thing is not self sustaining. I feel Mbappe is paid way to much and he is 10 times the player Sancho is. I forsee the rags crashing and burning with these high wages to most of their players.

We paid Sterling 180k/week as a 20 year old in 2015.

Didn't find anything obnoxious about it. The players are the talent, they deserve the money.

Wonder if Uefa will investigate Dortmund and the tw@ts coming to an agreement of a low initial payment so we only get 15 per cent of £60m rather than £100m???????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.