Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be immediately concerned if United signed Sancho, but with the players they have if United get a competent manager by the time they boot Solskjaer then it could have them in a decent position. Especially if these players are still there in a post Guardiola and Klopp period.

He'll be the most creative attacking player for ManYoo, straight away. How that translates to collective play under Ole will likely be a work in progress.

No question he is talented but this will be his 4th team in 5 years - he has never established consistency anywhere, even being benched at times by Favre (Non injury related, btw)

They averaged 1.74 goals per match on 14 shots (Vast majority from the center and inside the 18 yard box). Bruno the highest assist man at 7 while City had 5 players with as many. Sancho should make a difference in that regard. A lot of the creation of space started on Marcus' left side so there will be much needed balance now + as I understand it Jadon & Rashford are longtime mates which should facilitate on pitch chemistry, in theory

Probably line up like this:

Rashford - Martial - Sancho
Pogba-Bruno-McTominay
Shaw-Maguire-Bailly-Wan-Bissaka
De Gea
United should score more & provide more attacking danger - we'll see how chemistry & leadership on the pitch develops because this will be something to watch how it evolves too

If that’s correct, I’d put in a cheeky bid for Greenwood.

He'll be the most creative attacking player for ManYoo, straight away. How that translates to collective play under Ole will likely be a work in progress.

No question he is talented but this will be his 4th team in 5 years - he has never established consistency anywhere, even being benched at times by Favre (Non injury related, btw)

They averaged 1.74 goals per match on 14 shots (Vast majority from the center and inside the 18 yard box). Bruno the highest assist man at 7 while City had 5 players with as many. Sancho should make a difference in that regard. A lot of the creation of space started on Marcus' left side so there will be much needed balance now + as I understand it Jadon & Rashford are longtime mates which should facilitate on pitch chemistry, in theory

Probably line up like this:

Rashford - Martial - Sancho
Pogba-Bruno-McTominay
Shaw-Maguire-Bailly-Wan-Bissaka
De Gea
United should score more & provide more attacking danger - we'll see how chemistry & leadership on the pitch develops because this will be something to watch how it evolves too

Sancho is an excellent player and will be a fantastic addition no doubt, but he had Hakimi steaming down the right wing providing extra penetration to the opposition defence. He has Wan Bissaka behind him who will not provide the same attacking threat. Will it work as a partnership? I am not too sure. The likelihood is he won't have to do as much defending as he did at Dortmund considering Wan Bissaka is a better defender than Hakimi.

They are definitely coming again, but they still need a top CB to partner Maguire and a Top CDM. Mctominay is a bang average player along with Fred and Matic is ageing.

I have seen United linked with Donny Van De Beek and although he will be a very good signing, at this moment in time they need a strong midfield player who can sit and play behind Pogba and Bruno. However, it will be a very smart signing as he will bring more energy to the midfield and he will definitely improve their squad.

If they did happen to pinch Koulibaly this summer, i would not be a happy bunny at all.

It's always interesting to see players and teams develop.. Fernandez was a good signing for them. Said before he moved he'd do very well. But he's a nasty f*****. Then Sancho, the player that's gone awol for us has had a question mark over attitude (never really been about talent - he's a good footballer), Dortmund have had their issues. Complains he cannot play because he's tired. Turned up late for training whilst over there and gets fined 86k and made to train alone. Fined for flouting COVID rules to get a haircut.
He was warned to curb his partying antics with Aubemeyang iirc too.

So basically, United will be competetive again for top 4 with a few more signings and will be a snide team going about it. Think of it as day/night or Barca/ Real, or City / Utd.

so we need Walker n Stones to introduce him to the party scene ;)

Fcuk me the wages this kid be on is ridicules 340k a week that’s what distorts the market now any a decent player will want 200k not 100k the hypocrisy that club is laughable. Let’s just point all the fingers at city and break record transfer fees and Mega wages.

It's 250k according to Fabrizio Romano and the Guardian. Romano has been the most consistent over Sancho plus it fits with what Rashford currently earns. Pleased to get this done.

ytytyt.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.