Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe their debt is starting to become unsustainable, I for one hope so.

Don’t say that - we want them under this cloud of debt for as long as possible - the last thing we want is for the Glazers to go bust and United get a fresh start - we want the ship sinking but for it not quite to sink... it’s clear the £180m it’ll cost them for Sancho is beyond what they can afford... but so was the Pogba deal, so was the Sanchez deal and so was the Maguire deal... but they still did all 3 and they’ll do this one.

Really hope they go all out and spunk 120m+ on him.

Are we still ruining football and inflating the market btw?

When you see this, there’s only one conclusion to draw... he was never going to make it at City and was always going to be a rag. Flashy wankers don’t fit at City.

Just heard on the radio that the rags are getting a bargain if they pay £108m for Sancho

Can you imagine for 1 second the outrage if we’d paid that for a promising kid with a questionable attitude who so far has achieved nothing!?!?

I love the idea of Sancho becoming their record signing. He's alright but doesn't spectacularly improve their front 3 and he'll take up most of their transfer budget.

Seems like he's got an inflated ego and that video is up there with the kind of cringeworthy nonsense Lingard has become famous for. Looks like he'll fit right in at the rags!

12 months ago they bought a wide forward in Daniel James. Now they need an upgrade? Keep wasting the money.

As long as they don't buy a central defender and full-backs I'm happy. Koulibaly to Man Utd is the headline I do not want to see. If I were Man Utd, and had £80m to spend on Sancho, I'd tear that up and write the cheque to Napoli

Last edited:
They are the only ones in for him and
They will sell a lot of sancho shirts
Marketing dream as usual
Football wise why was there not a queue if suitors??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.