Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who sees Sancho play for Dortmund even knows that he is exciting but not a complete product that a club should be paying £120m for. Quite raw and naive in a lot of areas.

Above all, who's he improving under? Ole the manager? Ignore the money, the pressure of being at United of all clubs to deliver + price tag. The lad has a long way to go and if he was clever himself he'd turn down United and stay Dortmund or choose another project that helps him develop further.

Don’t see the reason for the infatuation with Sancho. May be in a minority but Mahrez is a far superior player. Don’t think he improves Manure. Let them blow £120 million. We need a CB and I’d be happy with Partey from Athletico and we are set in my view.

If Partey doesn’t end up at Arsenal, and Atletico don’t dig their heels in, then he’d be a good addition. He’s the one I wanted when I heard the club were going for an Atletico M. player in the past. Not sure how they took losing Rodri. If the club came knocking, would they entertain any bids for their players?

He certainly looked dreadful for England. I think he is well behind Sterling at present, especially with his work rate. I am not saying he's a bad player but for me, he is a long way short of the price Dortmund want.

I agree. He's young and English so he's going to be expensive but I've not seen enough from him to justify that sort of fee. It seems like a lot of the hype is based on potential, which can go either way.

I don't see him going there and improving them and it doesn't seem a position that they need to strengthen, so I'm more than happy for them to crack on with this one, especially as we get a few quid out of it as well.

I agree. He's young and English so he's going to be expensive but I've not seen enough from him to justify that sort of fee. It seems like a lot of the hype is based on potential, which can go either way.

I don't see him going there and improving them and it doesn't seem a position that they need to strengthen, so I'm more than happy for them to crack on with this one, especially as we get a few quid out of it as well.
The hype is because he chose to leave City. The media are willing him to succeed so they can knock City if he does, that is why there is so much hype.

If the Rags pay a 100m for Sancho they must be desperate or crazy or both.

Some dressing room "characters" mounting up there, let's hope that becomes a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.