Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
After what Foden & Greenwood have done, I am not sure if character issue should be discussed when evaluating players.

2 young women get flirty with 2 young men. The 2 young men get horny like all men with a pulse do. Its not like they being giving their brothers wife 1.

I dont think their characters should be blackened in this case. All men would be tempted, not all would act on it obviously, but, that`s down to their youth if we give them the benefit of doubt.

All IMO obviously.

Although, at the rags, he'll win at least 15 'soft, but there was contact' pens a season, umpteen innocuous free kicks around the box and get several opposition defenders sent off... I'm basing that on the leniency shown to teams in red. All the while whilst we are being reminded that 'Pep let him go' and no mention of the price tag.

Admittedly I've not seen many games he has played in but in the one's I have he doesn't look anything special at all. The Bundesliga apart from Munich are championship level at best so standard fairly poor. In the matches I've seen him for England he's been no better than anyone else. A slight upgrade on Aaron Lennon! Hope Rags waste their cash on him. Torres looks much better for us!

Admittedly I've not seen many games he has played in but in the one's I have he doesn't look anything special at all. The Bundesliga apart from Munich are championship level at best so standard fairly poor. In the matches I've seen him for England he's been no better than anyone else. A slight upgrade on Aaron Lennon! Hope Rags waste their cash on him. Torres looks much better for us!

He has a lot of football ability, dribbling etc & is a good finisher.

Then comes the question of how he builds on that & then if he can maintain the level he hasn't reached yet.

Sterling is an example of someone who has done that & is now one of the most reliable performers. Most talented young English players go the other way, such as Theo Walcott etc.

I hope they pay a fortune for him, his disciplinary record will sent their already tottering unity into free-fall.

Is Sancho a great player?
- Yes

Is he worth 120M?
- No. But who is?

Will he make them better?
- For a supposedly "big" club devoid of any excitement, sure.

Should we be worried?
- Hell no. I reckon Dippers and, now Chelsea, are still the teams to battle the title with.

They're basically a dysfunctional team who doesn't have an identity and a suspect manager at the helm. If anything, this transfer will just make it funnier if they miss the CL.

After signing Brundo Fernandes, no team collected more points than United.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.