Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's the best winger in Germany by quite a distance. We all know you instantly decide every player who leaves City (or thinks about it) is shitter than shit and you'll never change your mind about it, but there's very few wingers in the world who can match Sancho's performance, that makes him world class.

FFS you were declaring Gabriel Jesus was world class not long ago, and yet suddenly *now* you have very high standards about using it.

No it doesn't, not by any standard ever.

Since when did I think every player who leaves City is shit ?

Like which player, who I didn't think was shit at City, did I change my mind on ?

And where in any of my posts have I suggested Sancho is shit ?

Stop behaving likeva child just because I don't agree with people handing out 'world class' medals for one season in Germany.

No it doesn't, not by any standard ever.

Since when did I think every player who leaves City is shit ?

Like which player, who I didn't think was shit at City, did I change my mind on ?

And where in any of my posts have I suggested Sancho is shit ?

Stop behaving likeva child just because I don't agree with people handing out 'world class' medals for one season in Germany.

You were very happy to build Sancho up as one of the best talents in the world when he was here and playing for us, but after 2 seasons in Germany with 64 goals and assists in 76 games outperforming almost every winger in Europe, now he can't be considered world class, but Gabby Jesus can, because...he plays for City?

Perhaps you could set out an outline for your definition of world class and why Jesus fits, but Sancho doesn't.

The childish thing is the refusal to acknowledge that players who might be going to a rival are actually really, really good.

You were very happy to build Sancho up as one of the best talents in the world when he was here and playing for us, but after 2 seasons in Germany with 64 goals and assists in 76 games outperforming almost every winger in Europe, now he can't be considered world class, but Gabby Jesus can, because...he plays for City?

The childish thing is the refusal to acknowledge that players who might be going to a rival are actually really, really good.
Have you seen the state of the defending in the Bundesliga?

Theres a reason hes at Dortmund and says it all that only the rags are interested. He is desperate for a move there as well by all accounts, I wonder why that is......

So Jesus is world class, but 2 seasons in Germany with 64 goals and assists in 76 games is not.

And the example of me calling Sancho shit ?

Or every player who leaves City ?

When you're ready please.

Jesus has produced some world class football moments for City. Aguero & KDB, are world class players.

There is an obvious difference. Sterling is approaching world class, for the same reason as why Sancho doesn't qualify.

Sancho definitely has all the tools to become world class, he isn't right now, he's a good player.

Right.

And there are many many players with all the tools who never attained that level.

It's what happens in the coming years which will give him that label, if he deserves it.

Was talking to a couple of German guys Who had travelled over to watch City; think it was the last home game before everything stopped. I asked them what they thought about Sancho and their response was interesting... Good player but nothing more. They said he is nowhere nearly as highly rated in Germany as he is in England.

Right.

And there are many many players with all the tools who never attained that level.

It's what happens in the coming years which will give him that label, if he deserves it.

Exactly, it's consistently getting the numbers, if Sancho gets them same numbers from last year over the next few years then I'd label him world class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.