Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he signs for the rags expect them to rip into our academy and youth promotion at every opportunity or should I say the will use their lackies in the media to do that.

17 goals + 17 assists in 32 league games. At 20.

"Regressed".

For fucks sake it's embarrassing the amount of absolute shite people will put out to try and downplay a world class player who's going to United.

He will come in, he'll be one of the best wingers in the league, and he'll massively improve United if, like Bruno Fernandes, he can avoid the talent black hole that claimed some of their previous signings.

We'll get over it. There's more world class players than we can own, sometimes they'll go to our rivals. You don't need to start lying to each other that he's not a very good footballer.
i have to agree, theres alot of hype arround him as he has performed brilliantly at Dortmund. For whatever the reason we let him go and brought in Mahrez?

Exactly, it's consistently getting the numbers, if Sancho gets them same numbers from last year over the next few years then I'd label him world class.

I'd still be wary if he stays in Dortmund & does it there, but if he signs for someone else & maintains it then he has to have a case.

Like Sterling.

So far, in difficult games, there is a clear difference in level between the two.

It's his age which is currently determining the fee, which it appears the rags are backing away from, again.

Torres & that 17 year old kid from Barca, already look more of a threat than Sancho, in international matches though.

That would concern me for 120 mil.

i have to agree, theres alot of hype arround him as he has performed brilliantly at Dortmund. For whatever the reason we let him go and brought in Mahrez?

We didn't let him go. We offered him the biggest contract the club had ever given a youth player (more than he earned at Dortmund). He chose to leave, and we bought Mahrez 12 months later.

I'd still be wary if he stays in Dortmund & does it there, but if he signs for someone else & maintains it then he has to have a case.

Like Sterling.

So far, in difficult games, there is a clear difference in level between the two.

It's his age which is currently determining the fee, which it appears the rags are backing away from, again.

Torres & that 17 year old kid from Barca, already look more of a threat than Sancho, in international matches though.

That would concern me for 120 mil.

Yeah he has to get out of Germany, agree with the age determining the price and the fact he's English.

I had a go at him for his performances with England but stepping back and looking at it logically, I think even Mbappe would struggle in a team with Southgate involved. Can't read too much into that imo.

I hope United do get him, takes their money away from addressing the actual problems in their team. He's no more of a threat than Greenwood imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.