Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah he has to get out of Germany, agree with the age determining the price and the fact he's English.

I had a go at him for his performances with England but stepping back and looking at it logically, I think even Mbappe would struggle in a team with Southgate involved. Can't read too much into that imo.

I hope United do get him, takes their money away from addressing the actual problems in their team. He's no more of a threat than Greenwood imo

Yes it's fair comment re England, but you can see the difference between him & Sterling so far, even in the shit games.

Also, if you look at Sancho's games for Dortmund & the difficulty level he is facing creating or assisting, compared to what City face each week, there is a huge difference most of the time.

Give the much maligned Mahrez a similar situation as in Germany & you have a big problem as a defender imo.

Rashford >> Sancho.

What is the point?

I doubt there's many Utd fans who think their weakness lies with their wide forwards. Huge waste of money.

After signing Brundo Fernandes, no team collected more points than United.

You’re always very negative towards City and very defensive towards United. Why is that?

And on your point, Liverpool and City had barely anything to play for after the break because the title was basically already won and City were always going to finish second. United had to win most of their games and could barely afford to skip up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.