Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
No beating around the bush with me, will tell it how i see it, regardless of whether i piss other people off...

Regardless of what United pay for him, he will be a great signing for them. Its hard to find many 20 year olds with the same statistics as Sancho, he is a complete footballer. He is not only a goal threat, but he is a fantastic creator as well, his decision making in the final third is excellent. His link up play is very good and he would be perfect in a team like ours. I would have loved us to sign him.

If Utd pull it off, it will be a great coup for them. Their attack will be something to fear for sure in 2-3 years time.
He is a toxic Big Time Charlie **** and I hope more than anything he signs a deal that bankrupts them for the next decade while adding another gallon of poison to their well of unprofessionalism

Despite what he may be at Dortmund, there is absolutely no evidence that he will definitely work at the scum. Look at the big money deals that they have made over the years, just to make them a worse player.

They are now a top 4 side. Add £150m to a top 4 side, you should have the expectation of challenging for the title but their player recruitment has been continually poor. This transfer is an admission that last season's addtition of Wan Bissaka and Daniel James did not work. They finished the season with Rashford, Martial and Greenwood, and I am doubtful that Sancho is a significant step up from that.

If Man Utd signed Koulibaly, and maybe a right back who could attack then they'd be title contenders so for that reason I'm happy they pursue Sancho. It's not going to improve them that much.

The other aspect of this spending, is that OGS, (Lampard too) both have to challenge for trophies or they will be fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.