Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t like this post as the thought of it makes me very angry, but unfortunately I think you’re right. Seriously fucked off if such a good young player who would be great for us ends up in that shithole.

Look at all the goals and assists for Dortmund, his pace, dribbling. More effective than Sterling was last season, sadly.
One can only hope that if they do buy him he becomes their next Sanchez..he will have a heavy weight of expectation on his shoulders that many of late have failed to reach at the rags.. Pogba is another example.

Edit.. if he goes there I can not wish him any success.

They will be using ocean finance for this one. Hopefully Pogba doesn’t sign a deal and walks off on a free next year

Hopefully Pogba does sign a deal and rinses them of countless millions over the length of said contract whilst continuing to play like a complete arsehole.
I've never known anyone rated so highly for such little output. He must have 5(at a push)decent games a season. Maybe it's because his decent games are spread out or sommat so gives some strange illusion? And if Sancho's worth what's been touted then I'm worth at least 5 mil.

I'm sure some of these figures have something to do with money laundering. The money united waste yet they wont go to B&Ms to put a lick of paint on that shithole?

Anytime I’ve watched him he hasn’t pulled up any trees. Even more so for England, generally been average every time I’ve seen him.

What’s Dortmund price for Sancho? Wasn’t it £110m last season and they wouldn’t budge?!

the crazy people at utd must think everybody still bows down to them and have to take the offer because if utd are offering £67million then it must be market value ? yes it was £110million last summer and Dortmund turned down £100million from utd last summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.