Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anytime I’ve watched him he hasn’t pulled up any trees. Even more so for England, generally been average every time I’ve seen him.

yep

i remember going to most of the home youth games in that season we got to the final and sancho played really well in most of the rounds. he had that trick of dropping his shoulder and beating the man and shooting i think he score 3 or 4 of them type of goals

but anybody questioning pep then its down hill and if its a youth player then something is wrong with them
i think pep was right with phil foden and look at him right now ? if your johnny big bollocks and i am so and so because i have this one trick in youth football ? said it all when he fucked off from the england in the youth world cup to play for dortmund

yep

i remember going to most of the home youth games in that season we got to the final and sancho played really well in most of the rounds. he had that trick of dropping his shoulder and beating the man and shooting i think he score 3 or 4 of them type of goals

but anybody questioning pep then its down hill and if its a youth player then something is wrong with them
i think pep was right with phil foden and look at him right now ? if your johnny big bollocks and i am so and so because i have this one trick in youth football ? said it all when he fucked off from the england in the youth world cup to play for dortmund

Think he’s a hype player, he might completely prove me wrong and smash it in the prem. Absolutely agree with you regarding the young guns but I would say his decision to leave has already served him quite well, could he have achieved more than he already has if he have stayed at City? Who knows.

I’m not buying into his hype though, doing it in Germany and doing it in England are completely different. Be interesting to see how he’s gets on in the Euros.

the crazy people at utd must think everybody still bows down to them and have to take the offer because if utd are offering £67million then it must be market value ? yes it was £110million last summer and Dortmund turned down £100million from utd last summer
It’s just posturing for the sheep to keep them onside, IMHO.

I said in another thread, the fact that Cavani is staying for another season and they’re negotiating with Mata over an extension, suggests that there won’t be many new forwards arriving this summer.

yep

He was recalled by Dortmund; he had no choice in the matter.

Dortmund have a history of giving a price and sticking to their guns.m, even if it costs them a few quid in a year or two.

They got into the CL, and they will do some recycling of their squad. However, it’s almost unimaginable to think they will let Sancho and Haaland go in the same window, unless they have suitable replacements and get their price. This is especially true of Haaland, who has a release price already, so they know they’ll get at least that another year down the rad and can plan accordingly.

Personally, I’d be fine with City paying his release clause and a slight premium RIGHT NOW, to secure his signature next January, if BD are out of the CL by Christmas, or in summer 2022.

We would be crazy to let a PL competitor grab him at almost any price. He appears to be a generational talent, and a 10 year deal would cost us only £10-15M/yr plus wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.