Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
100% agree!!! Rushford is going backwards, greenwood isn't progressing (kids a talent now but needs to learn), mctomminay is just a unit he could be so much more if trained well. The only players to improve under ole are Shaw( run of games, lack of injuries) & pogba( contracts running down wants to impress suitors). Both already had the talent just needed to motivate themselves. Sanchos next move is important, yes he can go to rags for $$$ but will he go up a level in his own performances, under ole I doubt it.
He'll at least have a guaranteed England start, regardless of his form. A plus for tge boy

united fans will claim to have the best team going before the season starts. He'll score on his debut, united fans will then buy out the megastore. Then he'll do fuckall for 5 years with united fans claiming Pep inherited the Harlem Globetrotters or somethin...

He would be a big hit with our ten year old fans and skateboarders. Purely on the basis of his use of the word ‘bro’ in nearly every sentence.

He’s an absolutely wonderful player but as with Pogba I’m not convinced the United coaching will see him develop on the trajectory a player of his talent deserves

the German league has a habit of making players look better then they are.

Like KDB? Thing with that league you can’t look at stats but also need to use the eye check. Mkhitaryan for example had great numbers but fails the eye test

KDB had great numbers then you watch him and go wow.. Sancho is exactly the same. Dortmund is a completely different beast when he is in the line up. I’m so glad we never faced them with Sancho on the team in the quarters would have been a lot lot harder to beat them

It's just dawned on me.

If Sancho is the next best thing then why is it only the red mardarses are in for him? A bit strange?

Why aren't the bigger clubs in for him like Real or Barca or Juve or Bayern?

Just seems odd that only the rags are in for him when supposedly he's this world beater.

It's just dawned on me.

If Sancho is the next best thing then why is it only the red mardarses are in for him? A bit strange?

Just seems odd that only the rags are in for him when supposedly he's this world beater.
He’ll suit their club down to the ground. One in a long line of tossers.

(awaits his fan club on here getting upset with me)

Last edited:
It's just dawned on me.

Barceloaner have no room for him as they are buying all our players

It's just dawned on me.

I'm sure all the clubs you mentioned would take him, but theres only one club stupid enough to pay the fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.