Jagielka

barryo

He got a huge welcome from the Everton fans yesterday due to his semi final penalty.

I felt really sorry for him after hearing he's gonna miss the final.

Didn't realise he was a Manchester lad.

Good luck with your recovery

he actually a city boy yeh? I like him anyway, great defender and not a moaning cnut like Okey cokey rio or Terry.

I did my cruciate playing rugby a few years ago, and it hurts like a bastard. Feel sorry for him, particularly since we now know he is a blue. Good luck to the lad and hope he gets back fit.

What a week for him, flying high after the penalty shoot out and now he's out for a long time and missing the final. Feel really bad for him.

I was under the impression he was a rag though? Anyone know definately if he is a blue as my source is only through Football Manager!!!!

Poves said:
What a week for him, flying high after the penalty shoot out and now he's out for a long time and missing the final. Feel really bad for him.

I was under the impression he was a rag though? Anyone know definately if he is a blue as my source is only through Football Manager!!!!
It was in the paper apparently before the cup semi final, he was saying he wants to win even more because he's a blue and hates United (something along them lines). Gutted for him, top defender, top man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.