Jailbroken iPhone

.allan

Just a little review of what i did after reading this topic.
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=179464" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=179464</a>

Somebody wanted me to let them know how it went so here we go.

All went very well and about 2 weeks after doing it i think i have no decided on everything how i want it. There are so many things you can do, i wish i'd done it as soon as i got the phone.

Just a couple of screenshots of mine. It is a bit hard to read certain things but thats because of the background i have chosen.

Lockscreen
As you can see its different to the normal one, The clocks different but that mainly due to the theme im using, the catagories below are and app called Lockinfo, it basically shows everything on your lockscreen so it'll show messages without having to go into your phone emails etc. Even have and rss feed to City's website for up to date news when im on the go.
2ry62yd.png

Home Screen
Very different to a normal iPhone but much better, you can see most the changes and the dock at the bottom is actually scrollable right so you can fit as many apps as you want on your dock. Mine are all in there but just in folders. The main screen has the apps i use the most.
14uz1uh.png

Anyway thats how it went. If you haven't already, Jailbreak your iPhone. As long as you follow instructions it'll go smooth like mine.

I did this a long time ago now, but have only just begun to use it for the original reason i did it, the free internet tethering you can get when you hook it up to a laptop it so fast its great means free internet anywhere you have 3g :) MiWi its called

Baker Boy said:
What's the app called that lets you have more icons along the bottom then please?
Just type five on the search on Cydia and it comes up somewhere in the list. Im actually using infinidock which is a paid app which is much better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.