Jalepenos

Who the fuck eats this shit? I just had a plate of nachos at the local sports bar and my ring piece is screaming like a fucking bald eagle. I have to get on a plane in a few hours. I don't need this kind of shit.

It may be the haze or the beer or both (i suspect both) but this comment gave me great amusement.

Currently have some jalapeños, ghost chillies, scorpions chillies and rainbow chillies growing. Pulled a scorpion chilli off yesterday but I'm too much of a puss to try it.

I had a plant that I grew last year from some mystery seeds. I think they were apaches (about 15 times hotter than jalapeños). When it started getting to the end of summer I just started letting the plant wither and dry out with the chillies still on, left that for about 2-3 months and then tried one with my brother.

We both ended up with Pete Burns lips.

Who the fuck eats this shit? I just had a plate of nachos at the local sports bar and my ring piece is screaming like a fucking bald eagle. I have to get on a plane in a few hours. I don't need this kind of shit.
Didnt no they had a sports bar on Canal st

Currently have some jalapeños, ghost chillies, scorpions chillies and rainbow chillies growing. Pulled a scorpion chilli off yesterday but I'm too much of a puss to try it.

I had a plant that I grew last year from some mystery seeds. I think they were apaches (about 15 times hotter than jalapeños). When it started getting to the end of summer I just started letting the plant wither and dry out with the chillies still on, left that for about 2-3 months and then tried one with my brother.

We both ended up with Pete Burns lips.

Very good!

I'm not averse to a bit of heat, despite my loathing of curry. In fact I love Mexican food, I had Mexican earlier tonight.
However, I can't pass up the chance to give you a bit of shit when the opportunity arises. I'm sure you'd think less of me if I let it go.
I'm very happy to hear you're not a turbo tart.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.