James H Reeve

If stuart hall was doing the stadium announcing i'd have to turn up 10 seconds before kick off to avoid him at all costs

Mike N said:
Very funny man. Used to like his radio shows especially Jim and The Doc on Radio 5.

Unfortunately he seems to fall out with everyone eventually which doesnt do his career a lot of good.

Nothing has ever come near this as a footy show on the radio. Can't understand why someone wouldn't give this another go considering most of the stuff yer served up as footy entertainment is warmed-up crap.

The Doc is still going strong, too. He never seemed to follow the blinkered approach of those who have taken a shilling at The Swamp.

used to love his footy show on Piccadilly (predated Key103 cr*p) - remember him almost losing it the day City beat Huddersfield 10-1

Great speaker too - he was down at Bredbury Blues a few years back.

Met him at Piccadilly radio about 25 yrs ago when he was just coming in to do his late show. Cant remember how it came about but my Dad took me down there. Talked about City for ages and he seemed a top fella.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.