James h Reeve

cyberblue said:
One of Citys finest pundits is on 5 live breakfast show Sunday

he is a good bloke, not sure how many games he gets too but he ALWAYS speaks well about City, very eloquent and generally rather amusing

BringBackSwales said:
cyberblue said:

he is a good bloke, not sure how many games he gets too but he ALWAYS speaks well about City, very eloquent and generally rather amusing
He doesnt get to many now a days

Was on here about a year ago I think with a few posts.

Good luck James H. A true Blue who I met at Wembley in 99.

BringBackSwales said:
cyberblue said:

took a "shine" to jessica at the bluewatch gig the other night, funny fella and a great blue. a rum fucker mind :)

Could somebody just clarify something for me please? Is it true he was sacked by BBC Radio Manchester after we went down at Stoke in 98 because he swore at a gloating Rag who had phoned in to take the piss?

As I was one of many Blues dicing with death outside the Brittania Stadium that afternoon I didn't actually hear the post match phone in.

Blue Lloyd said:
Could somebody just clarify something for me please? Is it true he was sacked by BBC Radio Manchester after we went down at Stoke in 98 because he swore at a gloating Rag who had phoned in to take the piss?

As I was one of many Blues dicing with death outside the Brittania Stadium that afternoon I didn't actually hear the post match phone in.

I think I'm right in saying that he was sacked by GMR (as it was then) for using a racist term. Obviously he isn't racist and the context in which he used the word was definitely not racist, think he was quoting something a racist person had said or something. It was so ridiculous that I always assumed it was used as an excuse to get rid for some other reason. His show was probably far too interesting for their liking. I wish he'd get his arse back on the radio soon and I don't just mean a 3 minute interview on 5live.

Lancet you have nearly got it spot on .bu the left & was not sacked he worked for a number of Radio stations since but still does quite a bit of compareing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.