James Joyce love letters... Amazing!

CTID1988

You may of seen these before but i havent and i think theyre great!

These are a collection of "love letters" written by Irish novelist and poet James Joyce to his missus in 1909.... What a guy! I will put one here and leave the link for the rest, they are well worth a read! had me pissing myself at points

<a class="postlink" href="http://loveletters.tribe.net/thread/fce72385-b146-4bf2-9d2e-0dfa6ac7142d" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://loveletters.tribe.net/thread/fce ... fa6ac7142d</a>

Ahem,

To NORA
Dublin 20 December 1909
My sweet naughty girl I got your hot letter tonight and have been trying to picture you frigging your **** in the closet. How do you do it? Do you stand against the wall with your hand tickling up under your clothes or do you squat down on the hole with your skirts up and your hand hard at work in through the slit of your drawers? Does it give you the horn now to shit? I wonder how you can do it. Do you come in the act of shitting or do you frig yourself off first and then shit? It must be a fearfully lecherous thing to see a girl with her clothes up frigging furiously at her ****, to see her pretty white drawers pulled open behind and her bum sticking out and a fat brown thing stuck half-way out of her hole. You say you will shit your drawers, dear, and let me fuck you then. I would like to hear you shit them, dear, first and then fuck you. Some night when we are somewhere in the dark and talking dirty and you feel your shite ready to fall put your arms round my neck in shame and shit it down softly. The sound will madden me and when I pull up your dress

Oh my giddy aunt, this line is so romantic:

At every fuck I gave you your shameless tongue came bursting out through your lips and if a gave you a bigger stronger fuck than usual, fat dirty farts came spluttering out of your backside. You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I fucked them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole. It is wonderful to fuck a farting woman when every fuck drives one out of her. I think I would know Nora's fart anywhere. I think I could pick hers out in a roomful of farting women. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy fart which I imagine fat wives have. It is sudden and dry and dirty like what a bold girl would let off in fun in a school dormitory at night. I hope Nora will let off no end of her farts in my face so that I may know their smell also.

Well they are certainly a better read than Dubliners or fucking Ulysses which never fucking ended.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.