James Maddison or Jack Grealish? Who is the better young English talent?

You cant use Sinclair as an excuse for everything. For every player who doesn't make the step up there is another player who does, so again, the Sinclair comparison is pointless. Not to mention sinclair was doing well in Scotland and Grealish is doing well already in the premier league.

What are you watching from his game that your "eye test" tells you he wont fit in the team? Again I ask for specifics because your just saying statements with nothing to back it up. That's fine and all but from my point of view your not adding anything to the discussion. I dont get any "Oh I see what Karen is saying here" because you literally add nothing to think about.

We dont know his personality, people get skewed on media and mock players on social media way too much, we dont know them.

I do know english players are expensive, but if Villa get relegated then he might have a little cut price. Mind you if he continues to impress for the rest of the season, then 50m for Grealish? Bang on I'd take that any day.

His talent is so clear and obvious that I dont even understand why I'm defending it.
Sinclair was at swansea when we brought him,i used him as he hzd good stats thats why we brought him so stats don't tell you if they will fit in

His personality on the pitch is a diver,cocky,this ridiculous not wearing his shin pads like some kind of fashion statement,all that would have to change
I,ve no idea about his social media,txiki look at everything,i don't see him being anything like our other lads

I'm glad i'm not adding anything to the discussion so you won't need to reply,i. will keep watching players in my own way,stato's do my head in,the game is not played on paper

Sinclair was at swansea when we brought him,i used him as he hzd good stats thats why we brought him so stats don't tell you if they will fit in

His personality on the pitch is a diver,cocky,this ridiculous not wearing his shin pads like some kind of fashion statement,all that would have to change
I,ve no idea about his social media,txiki look at everything,i don't see him being anything like our other lads

I'm glad i'm not adding anything to the discussion so you won't need to reply,i. will keep watching players in my own way,stato's do my head in,the game is not played on paper
Diver can classify so many opposition players. Over half our team gets called a diver in any given game from other fans. Cocky, does it harm him to have confidence. Sancho is also cocky. Shinpads like really who cares? Do you see all the silly stuff our city players do on social media and for city pr, it's all mostly stupid stuff.

Why do you care so much about that stuff, as long as he isnt the kind of player to come and and start making demands his weird little qwerks dont matter.

You should atleast use stats to atleast further inform your opinion. Why would you ignore them completely?

My main grievance is that you dont even talk about his actual footballing ability, but literally everything else and weird fixations on scott sinclair like every player is scott sinclair

Madison is the better player. Grealish is good, drives forward, creates chances and can score. But Foden will be better. League cup semi Madison was pushing and working to get Leicester back in it. When they equalised Grealish went missing in my opinion. He's a diamond at Villa but not sure he will make the step up. Madison I think would.

I think they're both decent players, but both divide opinion as they've got that cockiness about them. For me they're not worth the 'Homegrown' premium, though I'd take Grealish over Madison..... Foden over both.

Maddison, definitely! Exciting attacking player with bags of potential under Pep.

Grealish is decent but nowhere near good enough to be a regular in our midfield.

I love cockiness though, we actually need more of it in our team. We're too soft and quiet.

Both would cost around £60mil and whilst they are decent players, I don’t think they are that good

Pad the squad out with Foden, Garcia and the like and spend the money on overseas players where we can get value

Grealish all day long. Big mistake if city don’t go for him. Imagine him & foden in the middle

Huge downgrade from the days of prime Yaya and prime David Silva together though! There must be players of that level or as close as we can find somewhere abroad, aren't there?

I'm sure he wears shinpads don't think a player can play without them Karen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.