James Maddison or Jack Grealish? Who is the better young English talent?

You know what I would quite like Foden, grealish and Kev in our midfield next season.

Grealish is a luxury player who a top team couldn't really afford to carry in their midfield, he's not good enough to play the free role in a top side. A bit like Zaha in that respect, great for a lower team who don't create anything, as he's got that unpredictability and ability to sometimes create something on his own, but top sides don't carry players in the hope that once every few games they might single handedly do something.

Grealish is a fine footballer , he looks like he is on a level to step up to stardom.... i reckon its his attitude off pitch which lets him down.

Maddison is a good player, seems off form. He needs a good season to get himself back on track.

I have been watching the recent games and I'm gutted to admit, you English ****s have a group of great young players coming through. Really impressed with Foden, the Rag lad, Greelish, and a couple of others I cant ge arsed racking my brain to remember their names. Very depressing indeed. :)

Grealish is a luxury player who a top team couldn't really afford to carry in their midfield, he's not good enough to play the free role in a top side. A bit like Zaha in that respect, great for a lower team who don't create anything, as he's got that unpredictability and ability to sometimes create something on his own, but top sides don't carry players in the hope that once every few games they might single handedly do something.

if Foden was playing for a Villa/Palace and putting in similar performances like Grealish and Zaha have, would you have the same opinion ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.