James McAtee | On loan at Sheffield United

Easy information to find.

Last year James played 23 EDS games with 1722 minutes.

Meaning he averaged 83 mins per each game.

Considering the EDS only play 24 league games and he essentially played through almost entire games when he played, we have now solved this issue.

I also checked the rest of the EDS and James played the 3rd most minutes:

Gomes played 1799 mins.
Delap played 1730 mins.
James with 1722 mins.
I stand corrected based on this. Can you do me a favour as I have a horrid feeling I was thinking of the season before!

I get what your saying, but sometimes I think our squad is too big. We end up with average players taking up a bench place. When we have youth players just as talented or with the potential to be.
I do agree that our squad is too deep in quality (not too big as it's relatively speaking, a small squad). But all of those 'average' players would walk into the starting 11 of almost all other teams.

This game is exactly the opportunity for a player like McAtee,his recent brilliance should be rewarded by testing him at a higher level.
The early rounds of this comp should definitely be used for such talent,it offers them a chance to shine and a glimmer of hope for their future here.
Given Pep's comments about the injuries and tiredness I can see quite a few starting tomorrow.

Due to Vodafone and Openreach screwing up my switch 3 weeks ago, I'm still a few days away from having broadband (at least). Relying on my mobile data means I won't be watching the match again, I think I'm going to regret missing this one.

He is brilliant, undoubtedly, and I'm sure he'll get his chance but we have others too like Palmer, Lavia and Delap who will all have to earn it and show that they should stay.
Lavia and Delap could not have it better in terms of opportunity,we are crying out for these two players to be the real deal so surely that has to be the added incentive for them to give their absolute all to ensure they can't be overlooked.
Mcatee,despite being the most obviously talented,will find it that bit tougher because of the overload in his position (similar for Palmer)

Hopefully its games/chances like tomorrow that they needs to force Pep's hand.

Lavia and Delap could not have it better in terms of opportunity,we are crying out for these two players to be the real deal so surely that has to be the added incentive for them to give their absolute all to ensure they can't be overlooked.
Mcatee,despite being the most obviously talented,will find it that bit tougher because of the overload in his position (similar for Palmer)

Hopefully its games/chances like tomorrow that they needs to force Pep's hand.
I hope so too. We have Mahrez, KDB and Fern all over 30 now and we need to prepare for that. I hope that Cole replaces Riyad, that McAtee/Foden replace KDB, that Lavia replaces Fern, and that Delap is added to our forward line. I have also had my eye on Luke Mbete for some time and he looks a diamond but we also have Callum Doyle on loan and doing well at just 17.

The ball sticks so close to his feet, messi like the way he danced past his marker once in the middle. But he needs to bulk up before he gets a chance in the first team. feel like his path is blocked because he is not yet strong enough deal with PL defenders yet. Cole Palmer on the other hand you can see is physically built up and ready.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.