James McAtee | On loan at Sheffield United

I’d be gobsmacked if Pep hasn’t had a word with him…he is, without doubt, going to be a top player and I predict he will play for England first team in the years to come…he has that unpredictability about him that “top” players have and is already 5 seconds ahead of play…time and patience need to be his watchwords for the time being…it will come for him, it’s as inevitable as day follows night…

If he's unsure over a new contract it might be worth it to sell him to someone like Brighton with a cheapo buy back clause.

He can go play regular football for a couple of seasons in a good team with a good manager. We can see how he copes with first team football then decide if he has a place here.

It's better than losing him on a free and then we lose any control over the situation.

Name dropped by Cancelo last night post game. I'd love to see this kid renew and eventually take the Gundo spot in a couple of seasons.

Name dropped by Cancelo last night post game. I'd love to see this kid renew and eventually take the Gundo spot in a couple of seasons.
Heard about it as well. I don’t even mind if he doesn’t renew yet. Still time. However, a few cameo appearances for the first team would be nice.

if he doesnt want to sign new contract and wait for his chance they should sell him
To be fair when is he realistically going to get a chance?

he’s not going to play this season and I doubt other then cup games he will next. I’m not saying he should be playing every week or starting, but he’s good enough too and it’s not really a shock if he wants to get first team football somewhere.

id reluctantly sell him with a buy back clause

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.