James McAtee | On loan at Sheffield United

When he can't get minutes in friendly games in spite the absence of Gundogan & Foden, then loan should be the best option for him.

He is the best current EDS player imo, and should be playing 1st team football regularly.

I think a loan is probably the right choice here.

There is the chance to perhaps get like 400 minutes this season, but a loan is probably better for hia development.

I would also go for a top championship team, if he goes to a weak prem team then he will probably be defending in low blocks alot, id rather see him go down a league and play for a team pushing for promotion, I think same with Delap too.

We gain little insight seeing them forced to defend for so long, id rather see how they (him and Delap) do at teams pushing for goals constantly.

They’ll be in a relegation battle and an on loan teenage playmaker will be the first scapegoat when they lose a few gamea
I can't actually see any young prospect from any club being given a real chance at a club in the PL.

Established (safe) clubs will just keep them on standby, strugglers/newly promoted clubs will throw them in to drown under the weight of expectation.

McAtee will learn nowt from a loan in this country. He should go abroad, (away from the expected media hype/criticism), play regular football at a good standard, bulk up, and learn a new language He'd come back a better, more rounded person.

A season at Girona would be ideal imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.