James McCarthy

blue ranger

We always seem to be linked with fancy names from around the globe but I think we could do worse than sign James McCarthy. I know the football snobs won't agree. But he provides the defence with fantastic cover, is very athletic (unlike our midfield) and is very good on the ball.

Superb footballer. Only 24 as well; it's exactly the kind of player we need to build a solid platform for the likes of Aguero and Silva. Isn't homegrown unfortunately, but still worth a bid of £20m.

It's moronic to bring in the likes of Fernando and Garcia when there is this kind of quality available within the league.

.A. said:

I'm always impressed with him mate but today he was awesome. Covered every blade of grass and I'm sure he'd provide our defence with fantastic protection. Exactly the type of player we need and only 24 years old. But expect most will disagree. Sure you'd get him for about £15-£20m.

Good player but this is surely a record for the Transfer Forum?

The match isn't even finished 10 minutes

pudge said:

I've watched McCarthy for a long time and liked him when he was at Wigan. My family are from Wigan so pipe down tool.

citytill1die84 said:
Be a decent squad player.

Played superbly today.

'Decent squad player'?! Perfectly sums up some of our fan base at the minute; he's regularly bossing the midfield in the Premiership in a manner which non of our current squad has this season, yet because his name is James McCarthy and not fucking Pablo Hernandez Garcia he's only good enough to be a squad filler for us.

.A. said:
citytill1die84 said:
Be a decent squad player.

Played superbly today.

'Decent squad player'?! Perfectly sums up some of our fan base at the minute; he's regularly bossing the midfield in the Premiership in a manner which non of our current squad has this season, yet because his name is James McCarthy and not fucking Pablo Hernandez Garcia he's only good enough to be a squad filler for us.

Unfortunately this forum has become full of idiots and the new generation of fan that can't look beyond huge signings with exotic sounding games. Maybe some have only seen McCarthy today, but anyone that watches a lot of premier league football will know that he would certainly improve our team and Everton really missed him earlier in the season when he was injured.

blue ranger said:
pudge said:

I've watched McCarthy for a long time and liked him when he was at Wigan. My family are from Wigan so pipe down tool.
Lol

All Evertons players are apparently world beaters, yet as a team they a wank. Weird.

I do like McCarthy though, ever since his Wigan days. He'd be a great player to have in rotation/backup for whoever we bring in to replace Yaya in midfield. He can dictate a game, but also does his bit defensively. He's not got that star quality to regularly break open teams, but he can control the game nicely. We need two passers to replace Yaya and we could do a lot worse than McCarthy as one of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.