James Trafford

Discussion in 'EDS and Academy Forum' started by bluealf, 18 Jan 2020.

1. bluealf

bluealf

Unfortunate name for a future City player but stumbled across this article in our local rag and following on from a conversation about our future shining star keeper from Ireland Gavin Bazunu, I thought odd to see we have another of a similar age and also seemingly impressing.

https://www.newsandstar.co.uk/sport...ar---already-shining-manchester-city-england/

Seemingly he is a Pep style keeper and is a natural off either foot.

2. Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Yeah, I've seen both of these goalies. Unfortunately, neither of 'em had a great deal to do, but both were very comfortable playing out. I must admit that GB had my heart in my mouth a couple of times trying to emulate TwinkleToesEddie, but all processed with ne'er a dropped bollock!

bluealf likes this.
  3. yeseye

yeseye

EARLY CROSS, CHANCE AT THE FAR POST,HINCHCLIFFE

ADVERTISEMENT

4. noirish

noirish

Young Trafford?

Pell likes this.
  5. Nelly's Left Foot

Nelly's Left Foot

From the early games I saw GB play he scared the life out of me. He looked like a mistake waiting to happen and they did. At least two moumental errors trying to play the ball out which just gave goals away. I still havent seen him look safe as he just needs too much time and his first touch isnt usually perfect. Decent keeper apart from that I am sure but Trafford any day for me.