Jamie Vardy V9 Academy starts Monday at CFA

What is this all about?

Its a thing Vardy does to give players a chance of being coached and scouted with maybe a chance of a move up the league ladder.Darlington have 3 players going....if you click on the link above it takes you to a page where these is a link to his V9 Academy webpage.

Its a thing Vardy does to give players a chance of being coached and scouted with maybe a chance of a move up the league ladder.Darlington have 3 players going....if you click on the link above it takes you to a page where these is a link to his V9 Academy webpage.

Ok,thanks.

Nice idea for late developers,those that have gone under the radar and also that maybe deserve a second chance.

Cheers, might rock up myself and see what happens.
Better get this Bacon King down first though.

The programme couldn’t have been further from its title. It was basically a Vardy documentary

I think that it is a good thing our club is hosting this type of event. Good to see that we are engaged with football at levels other than elite Chumps League standard.

I doubt whether any players who attend would ever reach the standard required to play for City but if one or two go on to succeed at a reasonable level and make a living from the game that will be great. Having a pathway other than EDS squads for youngsters is good. I know Glenda tried this with an academy based in Spain. Do not think he had any successes though. The lads that went there probably gave up the game after two minutes in his company.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.