January 2019 window

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who do people think is the better fit.....I was really impressed by Ndombele and Neves when they played against us....Not seen much of De Jong at all....

Ndombele would be the one for me but again thats with very limited knowledge of all 3 and only having seen a couple of clips of DeJong so Ive really no idea at all

Also who do we have the better chance of getting

Looks like from reading on here people thing DeJong will go to Barca - if they are in for him the logical choice for him over us would be them as better placed annually in the champs league etc.

Neves hasn't been at Wolves long has be? therefore a difficult transfer?

would other teams be in for any of these players...Barca, Madrid, Chelski (unlikely after getting Jorginho) Utd (People may laugh but they have the financial clout to turn a players head like Sanchez)..Bayern, PSG?

For the first time i can remember i am looking at it from the other side, who would i be prepared to see lose a squad place in order bring in a new signing?
It's not an easy decision as we don't have anyone who actually under performs.
I would suggest the ones at most risk are Gundo, Zinch and I hate to say it but Kompany.

For the first time i can remember i am looking at it from the other side, who would i be prepared to see lose a squad place in order bring in a new signing?
I would suggest the ones at most risk are Gundo, Zinch and I hate to say it but Kompany.
Zinchenko, Delph, and maybe Kompany but think he'll see out his contract. So going off that doubt it will be January for d.m target whether that's De Jong, Neves or Ndombele. Only January targets I can see are maybe cover for left back/centre back if Zinchenko goes in January, and possibly another goalkeeper..

Ilky for me.....struggle to see where he fits in....aint good enough defensively and is never going to add the creativity of either silva's or KDB.....fodden is a better prospect in that respect to

Fernandinho be fine for rest of the season it’s just if we play 3 high quality teams in a week where he might struggle.

Whoever we get unless they hit the ground running I suspect is cover and bedding in time ready for next season. DM seems to be down to three aforementioned players, Depends how far advanced we are in negotiations, if we have agreed price and even loan back till end of season etc it is probably douable if other teams get involved I suspect not. Not expecting any signings to be honest.

De Jong
Ndombele
Neves.

That's my order of preference. But I'll take any of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.