January signing

You're looking at the summer for that business.
I'd look for 2 CBs to be honest - but Stones will have to be moved on, just not worked out for either party.
I'd like Garcia to get a few games to see if he can step up too
LB again we'll have to move players on for that to happen
DM/CM - I think we're well stocked to be honest, unless a worldie suddenly becomes available
LW/CF - yeah we'll need both if Sane departs

The way we do business these days I don't see more than 3/4 arrivals even in the summer

Oi, sit down

Both are great prospects. We definitely need a pacey winger, and I'd prefer a left footed one like Sané.

Ihattaren, while a world class prospect, is not someone we need IMO. He's extremely similar to Bernardo Silva and Mahrez in the fact that he's a slower left footed winger that relies on outstanding technical ability. His vision is great as well and he can play midfield like Bernardo. It's great that we want world class talents but with Bernardo, Foden and Mahrez in our squad there's no room for him. What we need is a quick winger and a quick centerback, both with world class potential.

Jesus is a good squad striker no doubt but being the replacement for kun I can’t see it. Martinez looks good he business I think .

I feel confident in Jesus stepping up. He's got better with his decision making, bringing others into play, and his movement seems to become more calculated. He's still only 22 and has got his head down to learn from the best for the last three seasons. Given the investment we've made in him I'd be surprised if we sign a big name striker to replace Aguero.

I think we should sign Soumare from Lille. A bit like Frenkie De Jong but more physical. Could be a great alternative to Rodri when Fernandinho leaves.

edit: Actually reminds me a lot of Ndombele who we were targeting before we bought Rodri. Hopefully Soumare is not made of glass

I feel confident in Jesus stepping up. He's got better with his decision making, bringing others into play, and his movement seems to become more calculated. He's still only 22 and has got his head down to learn from the best for the last three seasons. Given the investment we've made in him I'd be surprised if we sign a big name striker to replace Aguero.
love him to be the one and I’d be the first to hold my hands up and say I got it wrong if he becomes our main. Striker but I still have this nagging doubt that he will . Doing the business at the minute though

New Central defender. Who can hopefully just slot in without to much adapting needed. Which in turn would free up fern to do his defensive role further up field.

I think we should sign Soumare from Lille. A bit like Frenkie De Jong but more physical. Could be a great alternative to Rodri when Fernandinho leaves.

edit: Actually reminds me a lot of Ndombele who we were targeting before we bought Rodri. Hopefully Soumare is not made of glass
I was like huh? De Jong? More like an Ndombele Clone. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.