January signing

No one if we don’t break our record but if we do anyone we want such as Martinez and even mbappe. Not about the goals ratio it’s about the big game moments wilhich Jesus dirsnt really do . He is great in the cup games though if we can’t compete with the top table on transfers then what’s the point in being rich then .

Martinez looks good, but his goal scoring record is no better than Jesus's.

So, if we get the cheque book out we can buy anyone we want - maybe on Football Manager, but not in the real world
Why not PSG Real Madrid and Barcelona and even juve do it . You forget that we aspire to sit at a he top table in world football so we need to spend and buy the best .

Martinez looks good, but his goal scoring record is no better than Jesus's.
Jesus is a good squad striker no doubt but being the replacement for kun I can’t see it. Martinez looks good he business I think .

Why not PSG Real Madrid and Barcelona and even juve do it . You forget that we aspire to sit at a he top table in world football so we need to spend and buy the best .
You do realise not everyone would want to play for us, so its silly saying just write a cheque and we can get anyone, which is what you said

Major overhaul coming in the summer. Think we will go with what we have got and accept we won’t be as competitive this year as last.

Crunch time... For Pep to buy the new players he will need. He is going to have to commit his long term future to City. This means for Pep to rebuild this team I expect quite a different squad next year. we will have our main targets and I don’t think they are available now or Even we have space for them.

Pep will commit, Raz and KDB will follow. 4 top quality arrivals and we are back to being the best for the next few years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.