January signing

Major overhaul coming in the summer. Think we will go with what we have got and accept we won’t be as competitive this year as last.

Crunch time... For Pep to buy the new players he will need. He is going to have to commit his long term future to City. This means for Pep to rebuild this team I expect quite a different squad next year. we will have our main targets and I don’t think they are available now or Even we have space for them.

Pep will commit, Raz and KDB will follow. 4 top quality arrivals and we are back to being the best for the next few years
Only expecting 3 myself, a centre back, probably a Sane replacement needed and maybe a Bravo replacement but wouldn't be surprised if he stays. Aguero replacement January or Summer 2021.

Any truth that fern is moving on in the summer?.Also could cancello be on the move with valencia and bayern keen on a january loan move.think we will do our buisness in the summer gonna be an exiting summer window.

If Leroy is indeed going then I hope we have a low key deal for Hakim Ziyech much like how we swooped for Bernardo. Ajax being out of the CL, I hope they'd be willing to sell. This guy has got everything. Can play as a winger or a 10. His deliveries remind me of De Bruyne. He can be a difference maker. I'd hate if he went to rival.

An unrealistic out of the box signing could be Richarlison from Everton. It's unrealistic because their owner is Rich and he's in the PL so he would be expensive as fuck. But he's probably the most versatile attacker in the league, great in every position. He's fast, strong, ambidextrious, tall. brilliant in the air and doesn't shy away from pressing and tracking back all game.

Everton has been shit, but he's the only one performing this season and would probably be a lot better at City. He would probably rotate to begin with as he's born 1997 and not good enough to start just yet. He's got all the tools to be world class and I think Pep could unlock it. He'll suit in with the group as well because he's extremely humble as a result of growing up extremely poor in brazil.

He could practically be a replacement for everyone in our front 3, especially someone like Sané or fighting for a spot with Gabriel Jesus. He'd give us much needed physicality while also being great at the ball and in the air.

Last edited:
An unrealistic out of the box signing could be Richarlison from Everton. It's unrealistic because their owner is Rich and he's in the PL so he would be expensive as fuck. But he's probably the most versatile attacker in the league, great in every position. He's fast, strong, ambidextrious, tall. brilliant in the air and doesn't shy away from pressing and tracking back all game.

Everton has been shit, but he's the only one performing this season and would probably be a lot better at City. He would probably rotate to begin with as he's born 1997 and not good enough to start just yet. He's got all the tools to be world class and I think Pep could unlock it. He'll suit in with the group as well because he's extremely humble as a result of growing up extremely poor in brazil.

He could practically be a replacement for everyone in our front 3, especially someone like Sané or fighting for a spot with Gabriel Jesus. He'd give us much needed physicality while also being great at the ball and in the air.

He's a diving c*nt

If we are signing 5 new players. I'd be shocked if one of those 5 isn't a midfielder. Especially since we have both Silva and Fernandinho leaving.
RB(rumors that Cancelo is unhappy)
CB (maybe two)
LB
LW (Sane replacement)
CF (Lautaro?)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.