January Transfer Window Its very quiet..or is it?

Daniel James

ecd1e3c5a79251507c4aff8c9f7a48a3.gif
Go on then, a clip from which movie? I’m intrigued!

Obviously a non-story for various reasons but I can't understand how Bernardo has more PL minutes than Foden.

Maybe because Foden’s had a good chunk of playing time but it’s mostly been in the Champions League so far this season?
I think the click bait journo’s forget that our players perform at the top level of European competition and don’t just play domestic footie.

Maybe because Foden’s had a good chunk of playing time but it’s mostly been in the Champions League so far this season?
I think the click bait journo’s forget that our players perform at the top level of European competition and don’t just play domestic footie.

The Rag loving media think the Europa League is the pinnacle of World Football.

The UCL football inflates Foden's numbers but it doesn't change the central fact that he isn't trusted. KDB didn't play a UCL game after matchday 2/3 because we knew we'd go through the group. Foden has barely started a PL game in over 2 months, the UCL and the Carabao Cup games cannot disguise that.

The UCL football inflates Foden's numbers but it doesn't change the central fact that he isn't trusted. KDB didn't play a UCL game after matchday 2/3 because we knew we'd go through the group. Foden has barely started a PL game in over 2 months, the UCL and the Carabao Cup games cannot disguise that.
How does it inflate them. Champions league is at least as important as premier league to Pep and the club if not all fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.