January Transfer Window (Non-City related)

Schniederlin has had a medical at Everton and will probably be announced later today.

Schniederlin has had a medical at Everton and will probably be announced later today.
And score against us on Sunday....

Back on topic Payet has told Wham he wants out. Billic says they aren't selling which makes me think he's been tapped up.

Payet would fetch £30 million. Can a club that try £6m for Jermain Defoe really afford not to sell?

He went onto play for Roma after leaving us, hardly a Bony-esque nosedive

Re Berahino, why is he still at West Brom? They never play him, but they won't sell him either. All very odd

I think Pulis and Jeremy Pearce have just been incredibly spiteful to Berahino because he wanted to leave. They turned down bids of £22 million 18 months ago and has barely played since. If I was him I'd make sure I went to Celtic or somewhere abroad in the summer to stop West Brom getting any compensation.

So Fonte hands in a dramatic transfer request only to head to West Ham... just me who doesn't see what's in it for him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.