January transfer window

I am actually relieved we did not make any signings this window.
We have a very happy group who over the last 2 months have delivered unbelievable success.
We have enough back ups in all areas.
Why on earth would we need to bring players in who may take a while to adjust, may make some current players unhappy upsetting the balance of the team and obviously cost extra?
If it ain't broke don't fix it...

The Fat el Hombre said:
FantasyIreland said:
Given their lack of contribution so far,Jovetic and Rodwell,f they can stay fit...... are almost like new signings,their availability and versatility will be vital in the run in.

Jovetic yes but I have no faith in rodwell. He simply cannot be relied on. Cant get match fit without getting injured again. Lets hope he has an incredible run of luck and manages to stay fit for a bit cos there's a good chance we will beed him
I think Jack will be fine and he'll add to our squad more as the season progresses, probably next season before he really shows., he's had a long time out so it takes a bit of getting up to speed. Jojo is class no doubt.

How have Chelsea made 50 million and not bought a striker?! Yet still spent 30 million or so.

Unbelievable, that was all I was really afraid of as far as our rivals went. We do look a bit light at CM though.

I never understand why some clubs swap like for like.

Fulham replace fairly decent Senderos with fairly decent Johnny Heitinga from Everton.

ifiwasarichfan said:
I never understand why some clubs swap like for like.

Fulham replace fairly decent Senderos with fairly decent Johnny Heitinga from Everton.
Fulham sold Senderos, who perhaps wanted to leave, for a fee.

Whilst they were able to replace him with Heitinga on a free transfer.

Akira said:
Somehow glad we didn't pay close to 40m for Mangala.
Agreed
Suspect the club has made a stance on this one refusing to payi inflated prices for players just cos we can.
Hopefully other clubs will take notice.
Good move.

im a little disapointed we didnt sign anybody, but watching natalie sawyer in that yellow top more than made up for my disapointment.....................................unbelieveable Jeff...................................................BOINGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.