Japan to start commercial whaling again.

Yes mate I am, comes of being an omnivore and having a high protein and calorie diet. Life struggles to live. The most secure evolutionary mammal species on this planet after homo sapiens are Cattle, Sheep, Dogs, Pigs and Cats. What's the common denominator?

This post suggests otherwise unfortunately....
again you equate success/security with quantity, which to my mind is ridiculous and argued to it's conclusions.. Sick.

Having seen pods of orca and humpback whale in the wild, the thought of killing them for food is pretty bloody obscene. There should be a world wide ban.

This post suggests otherwise unfortunately....
again you equate success/security with quantity, which to my mind is ridiculous and argued to it's conclusions.. Sick.
Success/security in evolutionary terms = quantity. That's not really debatable.

We're not all darwinists thankfully. Might makes right is something to be transcended surely..we alone can understand the function
Yet the appreciation of animal rights is rooted in Darwinism and the knowledge that we are animals too.

Acknowledge the reality of our circumstance and argue for better..
The reality of our circumstance is that domestic livestock live through our benevolence. Arguing for better would require a resolve of genocidal proportions.

Would you ban greyhound and horse racing, out of curiosity?

The reality of our circumstance is that domestic livestock live through our benevolence. Arguing for better would require a resolve of genocidal proportions.

Would you ban greyhound and horse racing, out of curiosity?

They do not live through our benevolence.. C'mon.. That's a ridiculous delusion.

I can't comprehend your 2nd sentence but yeh, horse/dog racing seems to conveniently benefit humans and their gambling tendencies primarily.
How about caring for animals rather than abusing/using and exploiting them?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.