Japan v Croatia - Mon 5th Dec, 15:00 | Round of 16 | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MCFC1993

Screenshot 2022-12-04 at 16.32.21.png

Live on BBC 1. Coverage starts at 14:30 (GMT). Presented by Gary Lineker. Pundits and commentary to be announced.

Japan's result's so far:
Screenshot 2022-12-04 at 16.36.19.png

Croatia's result's so far:Screenshot 2022-12-04 at 16.36.57.png

It's a big chance for either side to make the quarter-final but particularly Japan who have never been there before. Croatia aren't as good as they were 4 years ago, a dreadful Belgium side were inches away from knocking them out.

Got a fancy for Japan but my predictions apart from England are woeful. Gonna nip up the Al Janoub and see if I can get a ticket outside. Top work MCFC1993 sorry I forget to hit likes.

I think that Croatia will win - they're a solid side.

Japan - it seems to me - have won due to the application of maximum pressure at certain points in the game. So far, this pressure has caused turnovers/misplays/attacking opportunities that their opponents couldn't handle.

Opportunistic maximal pressure might work against Croatia too... but I don't think so. Croatia are more talented by far and I expect them to advance.

Very even game. Croatia were kinda meh in the groups and here because they thrashed Canada. Japan have been way more impressive, but still Croatia have some excellent players all over the pitch.

I think this ends in a 1-1 draw and goes all the way to pens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.