Jason Denayer - Official - gone on loan to Galatasaray

Denayer will be happy to be regularly involved in the 1st team. And if he is good enough it'll be more than regular. He is still very young for a CB and it's unrealistic to depend on him for a whole season. Let the manager do his job.

Yes, please. Let's get rid of the man who has been our BEST defender for the last 18 months or so. And who hopefully will get a seat in our managementteam when he retires because the man oozes experience and manmanagement. Yes, please. Let's get rid ...

I don't believe some people on here... Jesus wept!!
I love Komps, as much as anybody, but, for whatever reason, it has to be said that he was, by his standards, p*ss poor last season. MDM held our back 4 together single-handedly for the most part.

Mangala looked twice the player, when partnered with Demi, than alongside Komps, but I don't see anyone on here saying get rid of VK. (and rightly so too).

Get him fucking signed. Sack off Sagna and the Delph deal if that's what's necessary to give him more game time.

Denayer will be happy to be regularly involved in the 1st team. And if he is good enough it'll be more than regular. He is still very young for a CB and it's unrealistic to depend on him for a whole season. Let the manager do his job.
This. Agree totally, at last somebody with a bit of common sense.

if he doesn't get a chance then no one will, won't do the younger players any good. We need to get him signed and playing

He should be given a big vote of faith by the hierarchy after his tremendous development over the last 12 months, a nice, big juicy new contract plus an assurance that he will get an equal chance to prove himself during pre-season and that a starting place will be his if his performances merit it. Rekik was never given a chance and has gone, please don't let this happen with JD.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.