Jason Denayer

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by FantasyIreland, 1 Jun 2016.

1. KCblue

KCblue

He'll be sold.

2. mosssideblue

mosssideblue

wasn't he recently done for GBH or was that someone else?

3. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

I was wondering how he was doing when this flashed up on my feed.......looks like he starts as a centre half

4. domalino

domalino

He seems to have been doing pretty well, starting nearly every game since October until he had an injury in February/March.

Galatasaray should win the league too, which means potentially CL football and money to sign him on a permanent deal hopefully.

5. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

Cheers,i wasnt aware.

Glad to hear of the long overdue turn of form.

6. Yup, hopefully he's played his way to a permanent deal with someone.

Should get a reasonable fee for him hopefully.

7. Andrew___K

Andrew___K

Manchester City defender Jason Denayer has told the Turkish media he would be happy to remain at Galatasaray.

Speaking to Aksam, Denayer was asked about his future in Turkey: “I’ve said I’m very happy to stay at Galatasaray and I’ll say it again. From now talks will continue between the clubs. I’ve been here before. The decision after this will be given by the club’s leaders.”

After a mixed start to the season under Igor Tudor, Denayer has benefitted from Fatih Terim being brought in as Galatasaray manager.
    The Manchester City loanee played his part in the Turkish side winning the league title at the weekend, and this secures Champions League football for next season.
    http://sportwitness.co.uk/talks-two-clubs-important-defender-keen-manchester-city-switch/