Jason Denayer

jamesha

Team supported
Manchester City
There was rumours we were in for him, a while back along with the other 789,876 who we were going to buy. He was good when at us, nowhere near VVD but really good. He’s been on a forgotten path since he left.

There was rumours we were in for him, a while back along with the other 789,876 who we were going to buy. He was good when at us, nowhere near VVD but really good. He’s been on a forgotten path since he left.
Forgotten by you, perhaps, but he’s had four solid seasons at Lyon, sometimes captained be the side, and he remains a regular in the international team. Expect him to find a team in the Premiership.

Forgotten by you, perhaps, but he’s had four solid seasons at Lyon, sometimes captained be the side, and he remains a regular in the international team. Expect him to find a team in the Premiership.
No doubt, the lad is good. What I meant was he had aspirations to play for the very best teams. He never achieved that.

No doubt, the lad is good. What I meant was he had aspirations to play for the very best teams. He never achieved that.
I agree. I actually think he’s still a talented lad whose versatility across the back line would better suit him for a back five rather than a back four. If he goes to such a side but one that wants to play out and still has to defend, then he should shine.

I agree. I actually think he’s still a talented lad whose versatility across the back line would better suit him for a back five rather than a back four. If he goes to such a side but one that wants to play out and still has to defend, then he should shine.
He’s too slow to play in a back 4.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.