Jason manford at the Apollo

Blumers Bloomers said:
Any spares anyone ? : )

Have you give the apollo a ring?

I remember a while ago when Michael Mcintyre was on in oldham. The website said it was sold out, but when I phoned them up direct they had a few seats left

I went, it was brill, much more audience involvement than i expected, top fella!

mcfc_ms said:
Blumers Bloomers said:
Any spares anyone ? : )

Have you give the apollo a ring?

I remember a while ago when Michael Mcintyre was on in oldham. The website said it was sold out, but when I phoned them up direct they had a few seats left

I have - standing room only with obstructed views, which seems a bit odd for a comedy gig?!!

Just got back, and to be honest, that has to be the funniest thing ever.
Really enjoyed it, what a brilliant night.
We met him outside afterwards and had a picture with him, really top bloke, great down to the earth guy. Saw him in hamburg last year, and dont think he recognized me.
Was also interviewed before the gig so hopefully will make the dvd, obviously my comment related to manchester city which will make jason proud.

jasondanbecbec.jpg

DannyBoy2890 said:
Just got back, and to be honest, that has to be the funniest thing ever.
Really enjoyed it, what a brilliant night.
We met him outside afterwards and had a picture with him, really top bloke, great down to the earth guy. Saw him in hamburg last year, and dont think he recognized me.
Was also interviewed before the gig so hopefully will make the dvd, obviously my comment related to manchester city which will make jason proud.

jasondanbecbec.jpg

didnt no manford wore P+s.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.