Jason Manford BBC1

Where's Jason? All I see is that posh guy who speaks really fast at really odd tones.

I like him but he needs some new material, I've heard that joke before. Turned off now that that twat McIntyre is on. He's as funny as piles

Billy City said:
Thatchersforearm said:
I like him but he needs some new material, I've heard that joke before. Turned off now that that twat McIntyre is on. He's as funny as piles
Agree he's bloody awful.

Thank you! Most people love him. I think he's terrible, the sort of really safe comedian the BBC are going for these days. He speaks like little girls do when they're talking to their friends.

well im on jason's side, i like his humour, not seen him the the box tonight though !

Thatchersforearm said:
I like him but he needs some new material, I've heard that joke before.

Problem is these comedians are on telly all the time and they're touring and releasing DVDs. There's bound to be repetition when they are effectively on the same tour with the same show. They can't have a new set with every performance. Generally it stays the same throughout a tour and that incorporates TV appearances and DVDs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.