Jason Van Blerk

mcfcliam said:
Just how bad was this guy?

Wasn't very old then, maybe 6-7 but I always remember my dad hating him and calling him a 'wage thief'.

Seen many people mention him on here as the worst player we've ever had.

He was one of many during that period - Conlon, Creaney, Roger....

<shakes head sadly>

Blue Lloyd said:
mcfcliam said:

Wasn't very old then, maybe 6-7 but I always remember my dad hating him and calling him a 'wage thief'.

<shakes head sadly>

I laughed, then felt your pain blue.
*sighs*

Wasnt that old myself when we signed him 12-13 but i seem to remember the transfer taking ages to complete.

Remember one mazy run he did at Maine Road - the only small highlight in his City career

Sold back to Waest Brom 6 months later

glen quagmire said:
Blue Lloyd said:
mcfcliam said:

<shakes head sadly>

I laughed, then felt your pain blue.
*sighs*

We had some dross in the 1980's but the period 1995-98 blows that out of the water in my opinion. Supporting City (especially not living in Manchester at the time) was painful. Alright I was only 20 odd miles away but surrounded by plastic Rags and Scousers and having to endure the taunts 24/7.

Liverpool fans I know can't understand why I''ve delighted in us becoming better than them? I remind them of the jibes in the past but they are blinded to it. Wankers.<br /><br />-- Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:31 pm --<br /><br />
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
He was bad but the worst for me will always be Ged Brannan.....think frank clarke signed him!

Fuck me Brooklands I'd mentally erased him from memory.

:(

Blue Lloyd said:
mcfcliam said:

<shakes head sadly>

Damn you - I had forgotton about Simon Rodger.

GSW Blue said:
He wasn't as bad as the footballing spelling mistake, Carl Shutt!

Shutt was only on loan mate and he at least bagged a goal or two in the Premiership for us. The prementioned on here City 'actually' paid money to sign.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.