Javi Garcia

K-Bo said:
I'm happy with Garcia's start. Looks a solid DM, and I like the notion that he's bought to play with Barry in DM to free up Yaya, perhaps with Rodwell to come in for Barry either next season or the year after.

Also looks an absolute monster from set-pieces. That second header that Begovic pulled out a miracle save on against Stoke was ferocious.

Thought he had a good game against Real, not brilliant but good. A lot of promise there IMO.

Remember how all last season Mancini said we were a CM short. We brought two in Rodwell and Gracia, and sold one NDJ.

I think we have more options this season, NDJ he was good against, teams that played football, but against teams that parked the bus he was honestly wasnt as useful. So now we have more options against those squads, like the set peice goal by Garcia.

Garcia has certainly had a baptism of fire in his first two games Stoke and Madrid away.

Never looked out of place in either game and I can clearly see he is a well rounded, capable midfield general. Certainly has more overall ability and capacity than my previous man crush NDJ.

In a month's time I expect him to be running the show in the prem.

Overall I've been impressed by him, his physicality should stand him in good stead in the league.

However, for Marcelo's goal that deflected off him, he was far too deep in the box and should of been pushing out at that point. Usually, deflected shots are hard to blame on players but in this case he was definitely at fault positionally.

I think he is very good at heading but he just loves a tackle so i wouldnt be surprised if he got a few red cards this season

I like him, seems just as solid as De Jong but can also score goals it seems. Hopefully fully settle in soon.

toffee balls said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
(You are my Sunshine)

Javi Garcia
He drinks Sangria
He signed for City....on deadline day
Well haven't you heard
He's got a fit bird
So please don't take his missus away

fuckin superb that fella .

Not mine, but I will be doing the cover version today :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.