Javi Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
de niro said:
ell said:
Cant play Barry and Garcia in the same side its suicide but Barry is miles better at the job than Garcia and always one of the first names on the team sheet. As a backup I dont think hes a bad as people say

agreed.

At least one of them is a gonna , if not both.

I'll never forget the ease with which a Dortmund player (Gotze maybe) ran around him in our away game against them. I mean, it's not unusual for a player to dribble past another player, but Garcia was so slow in body and mind that the Dortmund player just sauntered past in a casual way like I'd never seen before, almost knowing how utterly inept Garcia would be. It was in that game that I started losing faith in Garcia because I had really big hopes for him at first.

I don't think he is good enough - Real Madrid have sold him twice now and you can see why. The idea of converting him to a defender might have some value though.

I do think he gets a bad time on here but so do every other player at some point for something or other. I personally rate him, He cant be that bad if he gets into the Spanish national team and feel this season he will fit into the team and the style of play we will play under pellegrini,

Give him 1 more season and THEN if he hasn't improved then get rid

Not fully made my mind up about him yet, one thing I would not read too much into though is Pellegrini selling him at Real as most of the transfers seemed to have little to do with him.

Must admit his complete lack of pace is a deep concern to me as players just glide past him , at times last season it looked like a supporter had got on the pitch but in saying that I think under Pellegrini and the new Spanish theme throughout the club we may see an improved player but in saying that if he was included in a swap deal for someone better tomorrow I wouldn't lose any sleep.

That's as fair as I can be.

If we play a more open system and play the full length of the pitch, I imagine Garcia and Barry will look increasingly ill at ease, especially if they have to keep shuttling up and down the park.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.