Javier Hernandez

He's won them games that they didn't look like they were going to win, including games against Chelsea, Liverpool, in the CL.
Scored 20 goals in his first season in the premiership, and we all know how badly foreign players struggle in the first season or two.
He's played a big role in helping them win the title and get to the final of the Champions League, and he's 23 years old, he'll only improve.

Come on that's just a little bit bitter. He might be a RAG with a stupid nickname, but crap he's not, and I wouldn't say no to having him at City. There's no harm in admitting a player is good when a player is good, even if he is a RAG.

He also has 17 goals in 24 games for mexico, quickest start to that amount in mexican national team history I believe, including goals against Spain, Netherlands, France and Argentina so basically your a bit mental.

He's no world beater and he's never going to be in the top bracket of all-round strikers (drogba, eto'o, villa etc)

But he's quick, and determined. A fox in the box if ever I saw one. He's hardly a smug **** either, looks like he's won the lottery whenever he scores.

hes a good player and scores goals that's what he's there for.

laughing at him vs barca though , 1000 offsides

MickyBenno81 said:
AKA Little Peasant.

Not having him one bit. Totally over rated. It bothers me that people actually think he's a great striker just cos he plays for the rags. Ok his scoring record is decent ( against lesser opposition ) and he's quick, but...

He continually gets found out in big games, always offside, awful touch and distribution, misses glaring chances week in week out and is also a cheat.

Plus he's a smug little ****.

Been saying it all along..goalhanging little twat and some think hes world fooking class..
we will see next season..if im wrong i'll hold my hands up..time will tell,one season wonder me thinks..

samharris said:
Been saying it all along..goalhanging little twat and some think hes world fooking class..
we will see next season..if im wrong i'll hold my hands up..time will tell,one season wonder me thinks..

Goal hanger like Linekar? If he plays the same amount of games next season, he'll score the same amount of goals.

He lurks in an offside position and hopes to poach a goal. Barca exposed him badly. Can't hold the ball up, not enough skill. Doesn't have the technical ability to be a world class striker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.